What to bring on this hike?
2. Sun protection: hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, long-sleeved shirt;
3. Two bottles of sports drink with salt content;
4. Comfortable sport shoes (hiking boots are strongly suggested).Level 4: Challenging Level
These hikes usually involve a lot of walking, climbing and descending over varied terrain, and sometimes also camping. The elevation is about 1000 meters and the length ranges from 10 to 15 kilometers. Some roads/trails can be a little rough. The hiking time is usually somewhere between 4 and 6 hours. People with acrophobia shouldn’t join these kinds of hikes.For whom are Level 4 hikes suitable?
Level 4 hikes are suitable for people who are fit and healthy, doing aerobic type exercise regularly and have prior hiking experiences.What is included on this hike?
1. Air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver;
2. English-speaking hiking tour guide;
3. Entrance fees;
4. Unlimited bottled water;
5. Four meals and one night’s accommodation.What is excluded on this hike?
1. Travel insurance;
2. Cable car, chairlift, toboggan (slide way) or any other additional local facilities;
3. Personal expenses.Customize this hike and make a private reservation:
In addition to our regular weekly hikes, we also offer private tours. You can customize a private hike for you, your family or your friends exclusively. Just tell us what you want and we will organize a hike for you, with places, guides, transport, food, and accommodation all taken care of. You can make a private reservation
on the private tour page.Pricing for a private tour: