What to bring on this hike?
1. Lunch and snacks;
2. Sun protection: hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, long-sleeved shirt;
3. A bottle of sports drink with salt content;
4. Comfortable sport shoes (hiking boots are strongly suggested).Level of difficulty for this hike: Level 3 (moderate hikes)
The level of these hikes is moderate and suitable for most people. The hiking time is usually 3-4 hours and the hikes usually include some more steep trails. They tend to 6-12 kilometers in length and approximately 500-1000 meters in elevation. However Level 3 hikes aren’t tough and most people can make it without trouble as long as you have a reasonable level of fitness and are in good health. For whom are Level 3 hikes suitable?
Level 3 hikes are suitable for people who are fit and healthy. It is better to have a bit of prior hiking experiences.What is included on this hike?
1. Air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver;
2. English-speaking hiking tour guide;
3. Entrance fees;
4. Unlimited bottled water.What is excluded on this hike?
1. Travel insurance;
2. Cable car, chairlift, toboggan (slide way) or any other additional local facilities;
3. Personal expenses.Customize this hike and make a private reservation:
In addition to our regular weekly hikes, we also offer private tours. You can customize a private hike for you, your family or your friends exclusively. Just tell us what you want and we will organize a hike for you, with places, guides, transport, food, and accommodation all taken care of. You can make a private reservation on the private tour page.
Pricing for a private tour:
1. A private tour is more flexible. Both extra distance and less distance are available.
2. Discounts are available for larger groups.
3. Prices are quoted in Chinese dollars.Notes:
1. There are risks involved in outdoor activities. Please read our Risk Acknowledgment and Waiver and inform yourself before participating.
Other information about this hike:
Reviews of this hike
Information about the White River